...but I think the ability to do the following would be great additions (if they aren't already doable):
1. Supplier Profitability report showing the actual units sold. It's nice to see Supplier A is 32% of my income, but if I have 40 different products, I would like to know on one page how many of each product from that one supplier I sold.
1(a). From the same item - Inventory Valuation should include Supplier column so I can sort by it so I can see how much inventory from that one supplier I have still on hand - for both FBA and FBM combined. I shouldn't have to look at FBA then FBM to try and get the full picture.
2. N/A list that shows you which items are considered N/A. Right now in Supplier Profitability it shows me profitibility for 5 units from "N/A" supplier, but when I click on "N/A" it shows me no products. I think it's pulling items that I sold before I started using the program that have not been replened yet and didn't have supplier listed at the time, but I can't see which ones those are.
2(a). From the same item - I would like to be able to run a report of all items in inventory which are not assigned to a supplier. This would allow me to clear up old data and make sure it is assigned accordingly for relavant reports.
3. Dashboard - Could you add a YTD Widget along with the current monthly widget?
4. Along the lines of a previous post to these forums - better utilization of "Unlisted Inventory" - let me input inventory for Amazon (supplier, cost, purchase date, expiration date, etc etc) but not assign it to FBA/FBM - instead it sits there until I'm ready for a shipment, then allow me to import it into a new Batch from a simple "Import From Unlisted" buttom where I could batch select items to pull into an active batch that I'm prepping.
5. Kind of an afterthought - I would prefer Sales and Inventory to be default "all", and then allow me to use Advanced to screen between FBA and FBM as needed. It would also be nice to search either of those listed by Supplier as well.
Thanks again for taking the time to read this!
Please sign in to leave a comment.