- We have added a new feature that allows you to create custom ASIN shortcuts to search your favorite research sites! Learn how to set these up here!
- We now support raw printing for Zebra printers
- We have changed the view on the Create Shipment page within a Private workflow to make it clear when there are more than three shipments.
- Reimbursements with a Return Adjustment disposition will now be accounted for within Replenishments.
- If Amazon returns an INCOMPATIBLE_HAZMAT_STATUS error when attempting to add an item to a working shipment, a new shipment will be created and the item added to that shipment.
- Wording and spacing throughout the platform have been adjusted to make the application even more user friendly.
- To abide within Amazon’s terms of service, the Keepa graph previously available under Research>Scout has been removed.
- Merging multiple duplicates within a Buy List will no longer prevent the buy list from importing successfully.
- New users will no longer receive an error when clicking the Sync Shipments option when there are not yet any shipments to sync.
- An error will now be displayed when attempting to use an existing MSKU for a new ASIN while listing Merchant Fulfilled items.
- We changed the "Units Sold" label at the bottom of the Replenishment Details page to "Units Shipped" to be clear what this number is tracking.
- We resolved an issue where the open batch disappeared when certain breadcrumbs were selected and the page required a refresh to display the batch once more.
- We have updated the Forgot Password page to include the new password requirements.
- Some users found their number keypad was not responsive when entering numerical values on certain pages so we got this corrected right away!
- We have put changes in place to ensure a batch can not be completed if Amazon is experiencing issues where they fail to create FNSKUs for the products.
- The calculation for units reimbursed in cash has been revised to ensure this number is as accurate as possible.
- Links throughout the platform have been updated to reflect the recent updates.
- The Inventory status bar under Merchant Fulfilled Inventory has been edited to only include statuses relevant to Merchant Fulfilled Inventory.
- Going forward the correct replenishment row will be edited when entering new cost/sourcing details for items not yet checked into an Amazon warehouse.
- The disposition management page will now include cancelled disposals/removals
- If a Merchant Fulfilled Order ID has multiple shipment costs reported to us, these costs will now automatically be combined to reflect both shipping fees.
Post is closed for comments.