- If choosing to decline all shipments and move back to the List & Prep page, all replenishments/Sub MSKUs created when sending the product feeds will be deleted automatically. This will prevent duplicate replenishments when moving on to create shipments for this batch once again.
- Alerts throughout InventoryLab have been updated to make resolving any issues even easier.
- A warning has been put in place to ensure all inventory costs have been entered before enabling a repricer integration to avoid pricing errors.
- Scan to pack feature was not printing labels as expected for some users, so we got this resolved right away.
- Searching the Inventory Valuation Report using a keyword containing an apostrophe did not return search results. This has since been resolved.
- We have added a new notification system to help explore new features!
- We updated the Inventory alerts within the replenishment page to make it clear when you have sold more items than are accounted for within InventoryLab.
- We have improved the Inventory Alerts, so that if items are still in Stratify working shipments they get calculated in and do not cause inaccurate alerts.
- After upgrading to App2 we put changes in place to ensure rebinding an account with Amazon took place seamlessly.
Post is closed for comments.