- To assist with Amazon’s new shipment policy, we have now included an option to go back to the List & Prep page if you choose to not create the proposed shipments at the moment.
- IL print has been updated to support Rollo Printers
- In order to prevent shipping delays, we have put a new Box content refresh tool in place that allows users to refresh their Box Content as displayed within Seller Central, when Amazon is asking to upload a packing list for a Batch with Box Contents enabled within InventoryLab.
- The FNSKU will now be included on the Barcode label as expected when utilizing the new Scan to Pack feature.
- Some users experienced an issue when searching reports by specific parameters, this has since been resolved.
Our team located and resolved the issue behind some users running into errors when attempting to access their Box Content information
Wording throughout the application has been updated to ensure each function is clear.
The number of units assigned to a box while scanning will now reflect the correct number of units once more.
When bulk assigning boxes within Box Contents, we will recognize the last box assigned for that shipment and use that as the default box on bulk assign.
- When importing a .CSV file on the mileage report the correct number of miles with be used in this report calculation.
When utilizing the Safari browser and a Custom Variable MSKU, we found the variable separators did not immediately appear, which we fixed right away.
To avoid listing delays, all conditions will be available in the drop down menu while listing, no longer will we only display the conditions allowed for the category reported by Amazon’s MWS API.
Some users experienced an issue when pulling large volume reports, which should no longer be an issue going forward.
Post is closed for comments.