- We have added a Reconciled Date to the Profit and Loss report to allow users to quickly view the last date their data was reconciled with Amazon.
- To ensure we are complying with anti-spam laws, we have added the option to unsubscribe from all promotional emails.
- In order to prevent a recent glitch where Amazon was turning off InventoryLab’s box content setting on their end, we will automatically turn the box content setting back on if we detect that Amazon has changed the setting.
- We have updated the Dangerous Goods information regarding Lithium batteries to mirror changes made within Amazon’s API.
- Wording and messages throughout the application have been revised to make the application even more user-friendly.
- Attempting to print all the labels within an open batch that contained an item waiting on dimensions would cause the print-job to fail. This will no longer be an issue going forward.
- When adding a unique Other Expense category, this category will once again appear within the Profit and Loss report as a separate line.
- We resolved an issue within Scout where the graph was not updated if List Price was updated as a result of ROI% calculating it.
- The Box Content packing list will now display the correct number of items that still require assignments.
- We will continue to re-send your feeds until successful, if we have not received confirmation that your feeds have been accepted by Amazon within 30 minutes. This will avoid repetitive errors.
Some users experienced sync issues for the Settlement Reports from April so we got that resolved right away.
- We fixed an issue where users received an error when trying to access their Category Profitability reports for “All Time”
- An update has been released to avoid errors when accessing Box Content information within the Working Shipments.
- Titles on the Refunds page have been updated to be more user-friendly.
- The Caselog link within the application will no longer re-direct to Stratify, it will once more show the Case Log as expected.
- Pages/Pop-ups within the application have been optimized for multiple Zoom/Browser settings.
- The removals and Disposals report has been updated to ensure the correct status is reflected within the report.
Post is closed for comments.