- In order to improve our security, the password requirements have changed. As part of this update, all users will be required to update their password upon logging in.
- When importing historical data, there will no longer be a delay in syncing past reimbursement information.
- We are now able to capture additional Order fees/income for Sales without having to wait for the Settlement reports to provide this data. This means, if the data is available, your Sales will show “Reconciled” status much faster.
- 30334 labels have been adjusted to ensure they meet Amazon’s requirements for label margins.
- The dreaded blue circle will no longer appear when attempting to edit a Batch Name.
- Messaging on the Billing & Plan page will now reflect the current account status.
- Some users experienced an error when trying to access their Box Content information page, this is no longer the case.
- While printing an FNSKU label on the Box Content page with an expiration date, and then a label without an expiration date, the title on the second label would print incorrectly. This will no longer be an issue going forward.
- Using a mouse to paste an updated password will no longer prevent the password validation check
Post is closed for comments.