I'm brand new to InventoryLab and wanted to know, from expeirenced users, what peripheral configuration they find works best and saves time"
# Categories I need feedback on:
1. LABEL PRINTERS
2. BARCODE SCANNER/ READER/ WAND
3. DIGITAL SCALE w/PC interface with IL software
4. SUPPLIES - where can I buy compatible label rolls, save on money yet still be compatible with the printers and have the labels stick properly?
The first category seems to be DYMO is printer of choice (unless I received feedback otherwise), but I don't what which model to buy? I don't know if it would make sense to get the 450 Twin Turbo, since I'm unsure if different size labels are needed, and this model could possibly avoid having toe swap label supply rolls all the time??
2. BARCODE SCANNER/ READER/ WAND - Need your feedback and suggested vendor and model #'s,
3. DIGITAL SCALES - interface with IL software platform. Which one do you like best?
4. SUPPLIES - 3rd party suppliers for label rolls and which model# rolls are suggested
Thank you everyone, for trying to help me out as I start this venture. Much appreciated. Alex
Please sign in to leave a comment.