- When printing labels in bulk while on the Review batch page labels will print in the order they are listed on the screen.
- Users who are not registered to sell FBA will no longer receive errors when attempting to utilize Scout.
- A few users experienced an error when restoring a closed batch, this error will no longer be an issue.
- Updates have been made to IL print in order to improve the printing speed.
- The date displayed on the Refunds Report has been corrected when exporting.
- The “Print Test Label” button under Settings>Print Settings will now work for Brother and Zebra printers in addition to Dymo.
- The Save Changes button in Income Categories will now no longer appear disabled while editing a category in Settings
Post is closed for comments.