- Estimated Referral fees and Fulfillment fees within Scoutify/Stratify have been updated to reflect changes made by Amazon.
- We have updated the way we process buy list imports in order to make this process even faster.
- When printing labels in bulk while on the Review batch page labels will print in the order they are listed on the screen.
- Improvements have been made to the “Teach me how to list” walk-through wizard, making it even more user-friendly.
- Users who are not registered to sell FBA will no longer receive errors when attempting to utilize Scout.
- A few users experienced an error when restoring a closed batch, this error will no longer be an issue.
- Updates have been made to IL print in order to improve the printing speed.
- The date displayed on the Refunds Report has been corrected when exporting.
- The “Print Test Label” button under Settings>Print Settings will now work for Brother and Zebra printers in addition to Dymo.
- The Save Changes button in Income Categories will now no longer appear disabled while editing a category in Settings
- Some Dymo users experienced labels with truncated titles when printing using the Standard Print setup. This has now been resolved.
- Updates to the buy list import process have been put in place to avoid issues while validating the batch as well as errors when using a Variable MSKU with Sales rank.
- The Billing & Plan page will accurately reflect a current subscription once more.
- Changes to the Replenish Lead Time will be recognized the next time the report is run (every 24 hours), even when it comes to no longer tracking an item.
- A space will now be automatically included between Address line 1 and Address line 2.
- Selecting the Batch search will once again allow you to search by ASIN, MSKU, or FNSKUs within your batch
- The new batch breadcrumbs have been optimized to be displayed on smaller screens to avoid text overlapping.
- The Inventory Valuation export now matches the data displayed within Stratify.
- Somes refunds were only displaying Goodwill refund data, this has been updated in order to display all refund information reported to us for the specific Order ID.
- A new reminder will be created each time an MSKU is listed to account for multiple expiration dates. That being said, we will filter out exact duplicates in order to avoid duplicate notifications.
- A shipping address can no longer be deleted from the Shipping page when a current Open batch is using the selected Address. This will prevent errors when creating shipments.
- The Custom Variable MSKU feature will now work as expected for those not registered to sell FBA.
- We changed our List Price reading capability to 13 characters so that the page no longer goes blank if a large price is saved in Amazon. This matches Amazon's limitations in Seller Central
Post is closed for comments.