- The Shipment ID will no longer be included in the Box number so the full box number can be easily viewed.
- When importing a Buy List with a Variable MSKU including cost, any tax/discount will be calculated in the cost displayed within the MSKU.
- Wording and errors throughout the application have been updated to easily display the issue.
Labels will automatically print for Case packed shipments if this setting has been enabled under Settings>Print Settings.
- ROI will now update as expected while listing using Firefox Quantum.
- Updating the Purchase date while listing and using a Variable MSKU, will now update the purchase date within the MSKU accordingly. An alert will then appear asking if you would like to use the existing MSKU or the MSKU with the updated Purchase Date.
- Items missing package dimensions while using Scout will now show an estimated Fulfillment Fees value of $3.06 when calculating ROI%.
The Orientation of the User Name has been adjusted to display the complete name.
- Steps have been put in place to ensure items are no longer duplicated when dimensions are requested.
- The Review Batch option will no longer be enabled if there are products in the shipment preventing the user from going forward, such as items that have a “Check Status” option that needs to be resolved.
Post is closed for comments.