- Users will now receive an alert if attempting to edit shipments quantities outside of Amazons 5% (Or 10 units) policy.
- The required date format will now be displayed in any fields requiring a date to be entered. If a date in an incorrect format has been entered, InventoryLab will display an error allowing users to correct this information.
- A pop-up will be displayed letting users know that it can take up to 20 minutes for changes to reflect on the Inventory page. Users have the option to dismiss this alert (as well as reinstate it under Settings).
- When replenishing an item with a cost entered using the Total Cost Calculator, this cost will be broken down as originally entered and not displayed as a total figure.
- Total in-stock Buy Cost will now be calculated accurately based on FIFO Inventory.
- The replenishment column has been updated to consistently reflect the number of times an MSKU has been replenished.
- Refunds for some users were accounted for twice due to Amazon generating duplicate reports. These numbers have since been corrected.
- Pressing the Tab key after entering a List Price will no longer automatically recalculate your List price.
- Sub Users will now be able to select their individual entry point in Settings and have this change reflected when logging in.
- When updating sourcing data on the inventory page, these changes will now reflect much faster within your account.
- The Inventory Valuation Report has been updated in order to most accurately display this data according to FIFO.
Post is closed for comments.