- We have added a new way to print! Printing is no longer at the mercy of pesky browser updates! Try out IL Print in Beta now!
- A modal will now appear to confirm the amount that will be billed, how often this amount will be billed, as well as the last 4 digits of the card that will be charged.
InventoryLab will now automatically recognize an FNSKU when searching the Amazon Catalog. The FNSKU option from the drop-down menu has been removed since it is no longer necessary.
We added a pop-up to ensure users wish to commingle when the first NO_LABEL item is added to a batch. This will include an option to confirm you wish to commingle as well as a link to turn off this setting within Seller Central.
- You can now click the [Enter] Key to search within Scout History.
- If a shipment was originally created within InventoryLab and placed back into “Working” status, Users can now sync these shipments back into their accounts by selecting the “Sync Shipments” option. The exception to this is if the Shipment was in Deleted, Cancelled or Closed status.
- We have included the ability to Restore an empty Closed Batch.
- When setting up a new printer, there is now an option to print a test label directly on the Print Settings page!
- New battery types/compositions have been added to the Dangerous Goods list to match the data that can be submitted via Amazon’s MWS API.
- When entering a “Ship From” address, InventoryLab will automatically validate the postal code in order to avoid errors.
- Exporting a .csv file of the Reimbursements Report will now include the Cash Quantity/Replaced Quantity.
- Buttons and Wording throughout the platform have been edited to better reflect all of the available features.
- Pressing the Today button on the Calendar icon will now automatically populate the current date in the field.
- If there is only one Batch open, this batch will be auto-selected when navigating to the List & Prep page.
- Users now have the option to use our Buy List import feature while creating an MFN Batch.
- A delete quantity button has been included on the Proposed Shipment page (after the shipment has been created), the Box Contents page, as well as in Working Shipments to allow the easy removal of items.
Users who cancel their accounts, but still have paid time in their subscription, will now see the correct subscription information on the Billing & Plan page.
- A List price will now auto-populate on the Research tab.
- Columns when Exporting Reports will now match those listed within Stratify.
- While searching the Amazon Catalog by FNSKU, this data will no longer be case sensitive.
- Clicking [Tab] when navigating away from the List price field will no longer cause an error to occur.
- Auto-price rules will no longer affect the List Price when replenishing.
- All Other Expense categories incorrectly changed to “Amazon Pro Subscription” have been reverted back to their original name.
- MSKUs generated automatically will now continue to reflect any changes made after adding the item to a batch.
- Users who subscribe will no longer experience disabled menus while their payment is processing.
- Session Timeout errors have been resolved for all users.
- A fix has been put in place that resolves an error occurring when editing an MSKU and cancelling the shipment plans while listing in a Live Workflow.
- When exporting data to a .csv file, quotations will now only appear on completely numerical MSKUs beginning with a 0. This is to prevent spreadsheet programs from automatically deleting the leading 0.
- Exports will now work properly when using the search feature of Refunds.
- We will no longer attempt to send a feed for an item that has a Quantity Shipped less than 1, which resulted in errors.
Post is closed for comments.