- Buttons/Wording throughout the application has been revised to make the application even more intuitive.
- You will now have the option to change the time frame displayed within the Keepa graph under Research>Scout. These options include One Month, 3 Months, and One Year.
- In order to make Listing even easier, the A_GEN_TAX and A_GEN_NOTAX tax codes will default to the top of the drop-down menu.
- Need to include a new Shipping Address? This can now be added while creating or editing your batch!
- You can now Search by UPC within Closed Batches, Sales, Inventory and Reports in order to display any ASINs associated with that specific code.
- When assigning Box Content Information, the products will now be listed in the order in which they are scanned.
When combining shipments from separate batches, The Box Content information will no longer separate listings with the same MSKU.
- After Restoring a Private Workflow Batch, Shipments created from the initial batch will no longer be deleted if the items from the restored batch are removed.
- We have corrected the disappearing Min/Max Values on edited items imported from a Buy List.
- An update has been made to avoid Case Packed Shipments displaying as Individually packed items.
- Updated estimate calculations in Scout for items missing package dimensions to ensure these are as accurate as possible.
- Onboarding has been customized specifically for users on mobile devices.
Post is closed for comments.