• Users will now have the option to enter Min/Max price details within InventoryLab while Listing. This includes the option to transmit this data to Seller Central. There will now be an exportable view in your closed batches named ‘Price Details’ that will display your saved Min/Max information.
• After Creating a Shipment in a Private workflow, we have added the ability to edit quantity on the Proposed Shipments page.
• Once an employee has successfully created their sub-account the account will be activated right away.
• The Calendar icon will no longer automatically pop-up when tabbing to move to the Purchased Date or Expiration Date fields, making this easier to navigate for users.
• Users will now find a “Case Log” option under the Help Menu. This link will allow you to view any previous cases submitted to our Support Team!
• The timer on the Proposed Shipments page will now stop once all shipments for the batch have been Declined, Accepted, or Added to an existing Working Shipment.
• Additional spaces before or after a Keyword, ASIN, Etc. will automatically be removed, preventing possible issues with the search results.
• Clicking directly on the Original Price while listing will automatically set this amount as the List Price.
• A warning has been added to the Other Expenses and Other Income Reports to indicate that importing a file will only add new entries. This is to avoid duplicate expenses or income from being imported.
• If all items have been deleted from a shipment, the shipment will no longer appear as a Working Shipment.
• MSKUs containing a “&” will now correctly take you directly to the Inventory item when clicked on in Reminders.
• Changes have been put in place preventing the need to scroll to access the Print modal when manually printing a label.
• The Velocity Report will now correctly display 50 entries per page.
• MSKUs containing a “&” are now properly reflected on the Reimbursement Report.
• Changes made to Price, Supplier or Date after a batch has been restored will update on the Inventory/Replenishment page.
• Clicking a link to open the Amazon Product Details Page in Scout will now open in a new tab.
• The Box Content details displayed after clicking the “i” icon will remain displayed until the “i” is clicked once again.
• The Inbound Shipping page will now be sorted using the Shipment Arrival Date column by default.
• “Days Remaining” and “Replenish By” will now sort as expected when selecting “W/O Safety Stock” within the Velocity Report.
• The DYMO SDK has now been updated to allow for the latest version of DYMO drivers to be used for printing your labels.
• The Sales pages will now display the correct number of transaction results when filtering by ROI percentage in Advanced Search.
• Some users found their List price reverted to $0 after tabbing to the next field. This has now been corrected.
• The List & Prep page has been updated to allow a better view of the current offers with Min/Max enabled. If not enabled, the Min/Max fields will no longer be displayed.
• The Removal/Disposal Reports should now update as expected for all users.
• Sub-account users who attempted to log into an inactive account were met with a server error. Going forward, these employees will be informed they need to contact the primary account holder to resolve an account issue.
• Only Reimbursements using US currency will be reflected in the Reimbursement Report.
• The Storage Fee calculator has been updated to load even faster and display this information more clearly.
Post is closed for comments.