- Did you already create your Batch and realize that you need to import a Buy List? We have you covered! You can now import Buy Lists into an existing batch.
- We have changed the Print icon on box content boxes to an Action icon that provides a drop-down of several actions you can take relating to that box.
- When creating a new batch from a restored one, you will now be presented with the option to turn on Box Contents for that batch.
- You can now create the number of boxes you need in bulk.
- You can now set an expiration date on your reoccurring expenses. Check here for more details!
- While using our Box Content feature, you can now duplicate a box and its contents!
- You can now see how many items from your shipment still need to be assigned to boxes by checking the Quantity left to assign in the lower left corner of the Box Content page.
- Do you want to view the estimated weight of items assigned to your box? You can now do that by clicking on the “i” icon on the Box Content page!
- Users will now have the ability to toggle between the MSKU or FNSKU while assigning items on the Box Content page.
- If you edit something that affects your MSKU due to its creation formula, we will adjust your Working Shipments accordingly.
- Sales tax will now be properly accounted for when importing a Buy List.
- Any edits made to Quantity or Expiration dates after the batch is complete will now reflect within List>Closed batches.
- Changes were put in place to prevent issues while viewing Stratify on a smaller screen.
Please sign in to leave a comment.