- InventoryLab will now provide the newly required shelf life information for your Grocery products based on the Expiration Date entered while listing.
- MSKUs are now case sensitive in order to match the settings within Seller Central.
- Users will now have the option to “Replenish All” if more than two items are being replenished while importing a Buy List.
- Users will now have the ability to enter product dimensions when required while importing a Buy List.
- We have added the option to view the Velocity Report calculations with or without Safety Stock included in the calculations.
- Scout will now include a Keepa graph directly on the page, as well as a new Storage Fee Probability Predictor
- InventoryLab now supports the use of Microsoft Edge, in addition to Chrome, Firefox, and Safari (Users with Zebra/Brother printers will still require FireFox 56.0.2 in order to utilize the JS print plugin).
- Users will now have the option to print labels automatically when increasing quantities. This can be found under Settings>Print Settings.
- “Amazon Commission” will now be displayed as “Referral Fee” in order to match Amazon’s terminology.
- While importing a Custom Buy List, the only required columns are ASIN, List Price, and Quantity.
- All available columns are now sortable within our platform, simply click on the arrows next to each header to sort this information accordingly.
- The last assigned box will now be selected when assigning Box Content information.
- Our Development Team was able to fix a few troublesome fields in the Default Condition Notes setting so this option works as expected.
- We have added some field validations on the Other Income page to prevent unknown errors.
- When importing a .CSV file in the Other Income page, the pop-up will list the 5 required columns.
- Refunds with a positive Net Profit will now be formatted properly on the Accounting>Refunds page.
- The filter to show only items with no Buy Cost has been fixed in the Accounting->FBA and Merchant sales pages.
- We corrected a refresh bug when you have an empty shipment in Box Contents Information area of a batch.
- The Velocity Report has been updated to support smaller windows.
- While utilizing the Scan-to-Pack Box Content feature an error sound will occur if an incorrect barcode label is scanned.
- Images will no longer overlap an items description within the Box Contents Page when utilizing the browsers Zoom features.
- Lead times previously entered will remain in place after replenishing the product.
- A warning message has been added to inform those who update costs on the Accounting page that they would only want to do so if the item they are updating is no longer in their current inventory.
- We have updated our platform to reflect Amazon Referral fee Updates.
- The calculations on the Projected Storage Fee graph have been adjusted to help you make better pricing decisions.
- Amazon recently made changes that were kicking back warnings when sending Box Contents for Case Packed shipments. We got this corrected right away!
- Our Tax Code menu has been updated to include new options.
- Some Users experienced a “Shipment is in Locked Status” error when attempting to remove an item from their batch. This error should no longer occur while deleting an item.
Please sign in to leave a comment.