Our InventoryLab Product Team would like your opinion on a possible addition. We are considering adding the oft requested Amazon Min Price and Max Price to the List page in Stratify. It would look something like the image below.
Here is what the change would include:
- You could now set the Amazon Min and Max Price values without having to go to Seller Central.
- There would be some new options in InventoryLab->Auto Price Rule if you wanted to initially auto calculate them based on your List Price in IL.
- The "eye" icon (the same as is used for Expiration Date) would toggle the fields to disabled if you don't want to use them.
Unfortunately, Amazon does not provide us a way to retrieve the Min and Max Price information they have on record (we can't get it back in the API). In other words, we can send it to them, but that's it. Therefore, there would be some limitations:
- The Min and Max Price fields would only be available when listing an item.
- We have no way of knowing if the value you initially sent from IL has changed. It could be later modified in Seller Central or by other software you might use like a repricer.
- If you weren't sure of your current values, you'd have to confirm them inside of Seller Central.
- Because the values could change without our knowledge, we would not report them anywhere within InventoryLab. This would include the Inventory page.
We know this has been a popular request for a long time, but wanted to hear your opinions after knowing the whole picture. Please tell us what you think in the comments. Thank you in advance for your input!
Please sign in to leave a comment.