Add replenishable MSKUs to the Velocity Report and begin tracking their Replenish By dates by assigning them a Lead Time on the Inventory pages. Lead Times entered on the Inventory Pages will also be used for items tracked on the Restock Report.
Note: You must be subscribed to Insights to have access to the Restock Report.
If you have several items you'd like to add Lead Times to in your FBA or Merchant Inventory, follow the steps below to update them in bulk to save time! To make sure your file has all of the columns you need, download the template attached to the bottom of this article.
Some things to keep in mind when importing Lead Times:
- Your Lead Time is the number of days you’ll need to source and ship new quantities, while also allowing for transit time, and the time it takes for Amazon to process your inbound shipment.
- Lead Time values cannot exceed four numeric characters.
- Importing Lead Times will overwrite any existing Lead Times entered for MSKUs.
1. Navigate to Inventory>FBA or Merchant.
2. Click the 3 stacked dots and choose Import Inventory Data.
3. Click Browse and select the file on your computer. Then, click Validate.
6. The next screen allows you to match the fields in InventoryLab with the columns in your .CSV file. The required fields are indicated in Red.
Match the MSKU and Lead Time fields to the appropriate columns in the file and check the box to Import Lead Times Only.
7. After selecting the required columns and checking the box, click Process File.
8. You will be taken to a validation screen.
You will be able to review the Lead Times being imported for each MSKU and have the opportunity to take the following actions if needed:
- Import Tags Only - The Tag(s) included in the file will be imported instead of the Lead Time
- Remove from Import - Removes the item from the validation process so it will not be updated
9. Once everything is looking good, click Complete Review.
10. You will see a confirmation of what will be updated. Click the confirmation to apply the updates to the MSKUs.
That’s it! You should now receive an "Import Success" message.
Note: Imported changes can take up to 20 minutes to take effect on your account.
Article is closed for comments.