Up to 16 tags can be added per MSKU in your inventory. If you have several items you'd like to add tags to in your FBA or Merchant Inventory, follow the steps below to update them in bulk to save time! To make sure your file has all of the columns you need, download the template attached to the bottom of this article.
Some things to keep in mind when importing tags:
- Importing tags will overwrite any existing tags entered for MSKUs.
- When including multiple tags for the same MSKU, they must be separated by spaces.
- At this time, the maximum number of tags that can be imported per MSKU is 16.
- Individual tags must be 16 characters or less.
Note: At this time, tags are only available within the Inventory Overview, FBA, Merchant, and Unlisted Inventory pages and will not be included within other areas of Stratify for reference.
These steps can also be taken for both the Listed and Archived views of the Inventory>FBA & Merchant pages.
1. Navigate to Inventory>FBA or Merchant.
2. Click the 3 stacked dots and choose Import Inventory Data.
3. Click Browse and select the file on your computer. Then, click Validate.
6. The next screen allows you to match the fields in InventoryLab with the columns in your .CSV file. The required fields are indicated in Red.
Match the MSKU and Tags fields to the appropriate columns in the file and check the box to Import Tags only.
7. After selecting the required columns and checking the box, click Process File.
8. You will be taken to a validation screen.
You will be able to review the tags being imported for each MSKU and have the opportunity to take the following actions if needed:
- Import Lead Time Only - The Lead Time included in the file will be imported instead of the Tag(s)
- Remove from Import - Removes the item from the validation process so it will not be updated
9. Once everything is looking good, click Complete Review.
10. You will see a confirmation of what will be updated. Click the confirmation to apply the updates to the MSKUs.
That’s it! You should now receive an "Import Success" message.
Note: Imported changes can take up to 20 minutes to take effect on your account.