Looking for a quick start? Here are some step-by-step instructions on how to list in a Live batch.
Creating and Adding to a Batch
1. Check to make sure any completed shipments showing in the Working Shipments area of the List>List & Prep page in Stratify have been marked as Ready to Ship.
For more info on this, click here.
2. Navigate to List > List & Prep page.
Click + New Batch.
3. Choose your batch options. A full explanation of each option can be found here.
You cannot use the Buy List options or list Merchant Fulfilled (MFN) items in a Live Batch. Selecting these options will change the Workflow Type of the batch to Private.
4. Click Create.
5. Your batch will display on the left-hand side of the page, underneath Open Batches. Now is the time to create a Custom MSKU if needed.
6. With your cursor in the search bar, scan a UPC or type in an item's ASIN, ISBN, title, UPC, keyword, or FNSKU of a previous MSKU to search for an item. You'll have the choice to search your Unlisted Inventory as well.
7. Choose Select once you locate your item. If the item is already in your Inventory, you will have the option to replenish an existing MSKU.
8. Fill in your item details and click Add to Batch. For details on what to add, see here.
9. Print Labels if needed.
Assigning Items to Boxes
If Box Content is ON - assign the items to boxes.
10. Click the drop-down Assign arrow next to the FC for an item.
11. Enter the quantity to assign to box one. Click Assign.
12. Repeat assigning steps for all items added to the batch, and click a box name for additional box options. Select a box and click Assign.
For steps on scanning to boxes, click here.
For steps on auto-assigning items to boxes, click here.
For info on more Live Workflow box content features, click here.
Sending Box Content and Completing the Batch
Taking the steps to complete Live batches is very important to avoid stranded inventory. These final steps effectively send your product feeds to Amazon.
13. Continue onto the next batch step:
If Box Content is OFF - choose Complete & Close Batch.
If Box Content is ON - choose Review & Complete.
14. Review your Box Content information.
If you need to edit quantities, you can do so now.
For info on more options available on the Box Content page, click here.
15. Click Transmit Boxes next to the assigned shipment.
16. When the prompt appears, enter box weight and dimensions. Click Submit All.
17. Wait for the green success message.
If you receive an error message, troubleshoot here.
18. Click the shipment name under Working Shipments to complete the shipment in Seller Central.