Merchant Fulfilled Network Inventory (MFN) has its own page that can be navigated from the Inventory tab in InventoryLab.
Export Inventory Data/Replenishment Data
Inventory updates on the FBA Overview Page approximately every 4-8 hours throughout the day by syncing your current inventory from Amazon. You can see the last time a sync was performed at the top of the page.
The default view of the Merchant Inventory page is Listed, which shows your Active and Inactive (out of stock) listings. To see listings that have been deleted, closed, or blocked, click the toggle to change the view from Live to Archived.
For information on Archived Inventory, please see- Archived Inventory
Searching for Inventory
You can search for your inventory by keywords, ASIN, MSKU, tags (enter # first), or UPC by using the search function on the upper right corner of the Inventory Page.
You can expand your search further by doing an advanced search, by selecting the funnel button to the left of the search box. This will bring up an additional window to input more keywords along with tags to search by.
Advanced Search lets you search by:
- Suppliers - Searches by Active Suppliers only
- Status - All, Has Alerts, Active, Out of Stock
Main Inventory Page
You can view your inventory items with a variety of different sortable columns using the Standard View or by creating a Custom View.
InventoryLab provides you with a standard view by default:
The following columns make up the main Inventory pages in Standard View:
- Title (also shows ASIN, Condition, Tags, and any Alerts for that item)
- MSKU - The MSKU you have assigned an item
- FNSKU - The way that Amazon identifies a product as unique to the seller that has sent it to the Amazon fulfillment center. An MFN item may show an FNSKU if it was converted from FBA.
- On Hand - This includes fulfillable, unfulfillable, and reserved inventory
- Replenishments - The Number of Replenishments for the MSKU
- List Price - The price that the item is being sold at
- Active Cost/Unit - The current Cost/Unit based on the currently active replenishment row
- Active Supplier - The current Supplier based on the currently active replenishment row
The Active Cost/Unit and Active Supplier of the item reflects the purchasing information of the next to be sold unit.
The information cannot be manually edited from the main page, but clicking on any of the data under the following headers will take you to the Replenishments page:
- Active Cost/Unit
- Active Supplier
If you click on the Active Cost/Unit for an item you will be taken to the current Cost/Unit sequence InventoryLab is using.
Creating a Custom View
A custom view can be created by selecting the three stacked dots to bring up an additional menu and selecting Manage Custom Views.
Once selected, an additional window will appear, enabling you to edit a custom view.
In Columns to Include you can add up to 8 different columns to create view that presents the following information:
- Item (Required)
- MSKU (Required)
- List Price
- On Hand
- Active Cost/Unit
- Active Supplier
- Active Purchased Date
- Lead Time
- Active Note
Up to 5 custom views can be saved in InventoryLab, these can be selected via the Select View drop-down menu.
To make a custom view the default view when entering the MFN Inventory page, select the checkbox next to Make Default.
If a view is no longer needed, it can be deleted via the Delete View button.
Tags can be added to an item by selecting the Add Tags button below the items ASIN. This will bring up a pop-up window to input your tags. At this time you are allowed up to 16 tags and each tag can have up to 16 characters.
Once all tags have been added, select Save Updates to finalize them.
If you need to edit tags for any of the items, select the Pencil Icon to enable the pop-up window again and edit your tags.
You can filter your inventory by clicking on a specific tag, doing this will show you all the inventory that is associated with a specific tag. You can select multiple tags to filter by clicking additional tags.
Importing Inventory Data
You can update the cost/unit, supplier, and purchase dates for existing MSKUs in your inventory by selecting the three stacked dots to bring up an additional menu and selecting Import Inventory Data.
For more information, please see- Bulk Import Accounting Details into Inventory via .CSV
Exporting Inventory Data/Replenishment Data
You can export your inventory data or your replenishment data by selecting the three stacked dots to bring up an additional menu and selecting Export Inventory Data or Export Replenishment Data.
This will bring up an additional window to allow you to change the file name if necessary and to download the file in a spreadsheet format.
You can access additional Inventory information by selecting the three stacked dots to bring up an additional menu and selecting MFN Inventory Info.
The following information is contained within this box:
- Last Updated - The last time a sync was performed (in PDT)
- Total In-Stock Items - The total number of on-hand items reported to InventoryLab from Amazon
- Total MSKUs - The total number of MSKUs that are present within your Inventory.
- Total In-Stock Cost/Unit - This is a calculation of the on-hand totals multiplied by the buy cost of the sort sequence that the quantity belongs to. Each total is added up for each MSKU to create the sum of the Total In-Stock Buy Cost.
- Total In-Stock Sales Value - This is a calculation of the on hand totals multiplied by the list price of an MSKU. Each total is added up for each MSKU to create the sum of the Total In-Stock Sales Value.
You can take action on multiple items by selecting the checkbox on the left column. This can be done by either selecting the checkbox at the very top to select all items on the page or by selecting the checkboxes individually.
Once Selected, additional will appear in which you can do the following:
- Bulk Edit/Add to Draft - Edit accounting information, cost/unit, suppliers in bulk, you can learn more about this process here.
- Print Labels - Print labels for your inventory by selecting this option
- Delete - Delete inventory from your pages, please note that this will also remove the inventory from Seller Central. You can learn more about deleting inventory here.
- Add to Restock Report - Add MSKUs to the Restock Report. You can learn more about the report here.
Note: You must be subscribed to Insights to have access to the Restock Report.
Article is closed for comments.