Connect your InventoryLab and Informed.co accounts to automatically share the current Cost/Unit amounts you’ve assigned to MSKUs in InventoryLab. To get started, follow the integrations steps below:
Note: The integration must be turned on in InventoryLab first.
1. Click your name and select Settings.
2. Select Integrations from the menu on the left.
3. Click the toggle switch for Informed.co.
4. Click Connect to confirm.
1. Navigate to the "Informed Integrations" page by clicking on the account icon at the top and choosing Integrations.
2. Click the Enable button.
You will see a final prompt warning that InventoryLab will overwrite any existing costs. After clicking Enable, any costs entered in InventoryLab will sync to Informed.co at 3AM EST the night you enable the integration.
If you're new to repricing, check out Informed.co's Support Portal to continue setting up your listings.
What information does InventoryLab make available for Informed.co?
InventoryLab makes the Active Cost/Unit available for Informed.co to sync from. Once your costs are set, you can go on to use this cost to calculate min and max prices and/or display profit and ROI. Other things to keep in mind:
- Informed.co will only update the cost field on the master SKU level.
- InventoryLab will not send cost updates for Out of Stock MSKUs until the item is once again In Stock.
- Informed.co will only update MSKUs that have an Active Cost/Unit greater than 0 (zero) in InventoryLab.
Will my Cost/Unit units convert to the currency I have in Informed.co?
Cost/Unit amounts in InventoryLab are stored as $USD. If you have a cost currency set to a value other than $USD, it will be overridden.
How often will Informed.co sync my data?
Informed.co will sync your data once per day.
Is the integration available to all Informed.co users?
Informed.co does not allow the integration for legacy plans.
What if I want to stop syncing my data?
To stop syncing your data, turn the integration off in InventoryLab. Your data will immediately stop syncing.