Connect your InventoryLab and BQool accounts to automatically share the Cost/Unit amounts you’ve assigned to MSKUs in InventoryLab.
For best results, we recommend making sure you have entered costs for your inventory in InventoryLab before turning On the integration.
To get started, follow the integrations steps below.
NOTE: Don't forget to turn On the integration in both your InventoryLab and BQool accounts
1. Click your name and select Settings.
2. Select Integrations from the menu on the left.
3. Click the toggle switch for BQool.
4. Click Connect to confirm.
1. From the BQool homepage, navigate to the Managed Listings page.
2. Click Settings (located directly above the Est. Profits column).
3. Select General from the menu.
4. Select the Cost/Unit you'd like BQool to apply from the following options:
- Current Cost
- Average Cost
- Maximum Cost
5. Click the toggle to turn on the Cost/Unit integration.
If you're new to repricing, check out BQool's Support Portal to continue setting up your listings.
What information does InventoryLab make available for BQool?
InventoryLab makes the Current, Average, and Maximum Cost/Unit for your Active MSKUs that have on-hand or inbound quantities available for BQool to sync. You will choose which cost you would like to sync in your BQool settings.
If you have recorded multiple costs for an MSKU and choose the Cost Type setting in BQool to Current Cost, the cost of the Active Replenishment Row will be used.
How often will BQool sync my data?
BQool will sync the data automatically every 12 hours. You can manually sync the data in your BQool account any time by clicking the Reload Cost from InventoryLab button.
Is the integration available to all BQool users?
What if I want to stop syncing my data?
You can turn Off the integration in either InventoryLab, BQool, or both, and your data will immediately stop syncing.
(00:19) Turn the integration On in BQool and select the Cost Type
(00:48) Connect your accounts in InventoryLab
(01:14) BQool will automatically sync your Cost/Unit amounts every 12 hours. You can also sync them manually
(01:37) Disconnect your BQool account from InventoryLab