Auto-Pricing allows you to automatically set List Price and Min/Max Prices while listing, based on a preset.
To manage these settings, click your Account Name and select Settings from the dropdown menu.
Scroll to the Auto-Pricing section.
This helps you set your initial pricing but will not reprice items for you.
Note: When replenishing existing MSKUs, List Price auto-pricing rules will not be applied. Instead, the List Price entered the last time the MSKU was replenished will be used, but it can be edited manually if needed.
There are four parameters for List Price that will allow you to auto-price your listings while you go:
- Match Buy Box Price
- Fixed Value
- Match My Last Input
- I'll Set My Own List Price
Match Buy Box Price
This rule allows the list price to match the Buy Box Offer price (also called Featured Offer) on each item loaded in List.
This rule allows you to automatically price your items based on rules you set, such as 2% higher than the Buy Box, or $1 lower than the Buy Box.
The options include:
- higher than Buy Box
- lower than Buy Box
- Profit Margin
This rule allows you to create a set value for all of your items, for example, if you want to price all of your items at $999 before they are received, and then reprice them manually after, you can set that up here.
Match My Last Input
Match my last input will allow the list price to automatically generate based on your last item’s list price.
There's also one option that will leave your List Price blank instead of auto-filling with the default or an auto-price rule. This will come in handy by making sure you change your List Price before moving on.
I'll Set My Own List Price
Leaves the List Price area blank for you to set your own List Price.
Minimum and Maximum Prices
Here you have options on how you would like InventoryLab to automatically fill in your Minimum or Maximum Price while listing. For additional details on how these prices are used, please see- Entering Min/Max Pricing
Amazon Minimum Price:
Keep in mind that the minimum price has to be equal to or less than the list price
- Minimum Price is a set % lower than List Price, ROI, or Profit
- Minimum Price is a set $ amount lower than List Price or Profit
- A Fixed Value, meaning your Minimum Price will always be the amount entered
- I'll Set My Own Minimum Price will leave the minimum price blank
Amazon Maximum Price:
Keep in mind that the maximum price has to be equal to or greater than the list price
- Maximum Price is a set % higher than List Price, ROI, or Profit
- Maximum Price is a set $ amount higher than List Price or Profit
- A Fixed Value, meaning your Maximum Price will always be the amount entered
- I'll Set My Own Maximum Price will leave the maximum price blank
Article is closed for comments.