If you made a mistake and need to start over after you've already created FBA shipments, you can delete them in Seller Central to remove them from Stratify by taking the steps below!
Note: Please be sure you are familiar with Amazon's policy regarding deleted, misrouted, and incomplete shipments.
1. Make sure you're logged into Seller Central.
2. In Stratify, navigate to the List>List & Prep page and click the copy icon next to the Shipment ID in the Working Shipments area.
3. In Seller Central, click Inventory from the navigation menu, then click Shipments.
Click the Work on Shipment button located to the right of the shipment, or paste the shipment ID into the search bar to find it.
4. Scroll all the way to the bottom of the page. If you have not completed the shipment yet, click the Delete workflow button.
A window will open asking you to confirm the deletion. Click the checkbox and then click Delete workflow to proceed.
If you have completed the shipment, click the Cancel shipments button.
A window will open asking you to confirm the deletion along with a countdown showing how long you have until you're no longer able to void the shipping charges. Click the checkbox and then click Cancel shipments and charges to proceed.
5. Navigate back to List>List & Prep page in Stratify, and click Sync Shipments next to Working Shipments. The shipment will disappear from the area.
Article is closed for comments.