You can set up a Zapier integration to link InventoryLab with another program. To start, you'll be able to set up an integration with the following triggers:
When a new expense is created in the Other Expenses page
When an expense is edited
When an expense is deleted
This can keep you updated on additional expense transactions within your account. To set up the integration, follow the steps below:
1. In Stratify, navigate to Account Name > Settings > Integration Settings.
2. Under Automation, click 'Connect'.
3. A prompt will appear. Choose 'Connect'.
4. You are now able to set up the integration within Zapier. The button will show as connected and an API key will appear. Click 'Copy' to copy the API Key.
5. In Zapier, click 'Make a Zap'.
6. For the trigger (When this happens...), under Choose App, select the latest version of InventoryLab.
7. Under Choose Trigger Event, you have the option to select:
- Triggers when a new Expense is added to Stratify in the Other Expenses page
- Triggers when an Expense is deleted in Stratify within the Other Expenses page
- Triggers when an existing expense in the Other Expenses page has been updated in Stratify
8. After selecting your Trigger, click 'Continue'.
9. After Choose Account, click the drop down to select an account if already added. If not, choose '+ Add a New Account'.
10. A pop-up will appear. Paste in the API Key you copied from Stratify and choose 'Yes, Continue'.
11. After selecting the new account, choose Continue.
12. Next, you'll want to test your data. Zapier will find an expense and test that they are able to find an expense transaction. You may need to add one into your InventoryLab account if you don't have any. Once that's done, click Continue.
13. Finally, you'll set up the app you would like to integrate with. To get started, take a look at some of the articles under Zapier's Help Portal. Just search for the app you would like to link to.
You'll be able to choose the following selections from the expense:
- Expense Amount
- Expense Category
- Expense Date
- Expense Description
To get you started, here's a few help pages for possible syncs:
Note: Only manually created expenses or recurring expenses manually scheduled are eligible for the integration.