Looking for a quick start? Here's step-by-step how to list in a private batch.
Start on the List > List & Prep page.
1. Click + New Batch.
2. Choose your batch options. A full explanation of each option can be found here.
3. Click Create.
4. Your batch will display on the left-hand side of the page, underneath Open Batches. Now is the time to create a Custom MSKU if needed.
5. With your cursor in the search bar, scan a UPC or type in an item's ASIN, ISBN, title, UPC, or keyword to search for an item. You will have option to search within Unlisted Inventory as well.
6. Choose Select once you locate your item. If the item is already in your Inventory, you will have the option to replenish an existing MSKU.
7. Fill in your item details and Add to Batch. For details on what to add, see here. Quantity items will add to any existing quantity already on sale.
8. After adding all items, click Review Batch.
9. Take a moment to review your batch details. Click Submit.
10. Click Sync.
You batch will close. After about 15 minutes, your listings will appear in Seller Central, and your items will be available for sale on Amazon.com.
*Note - Check your quantities and merchant sales in Seller Central at this point for accuracy. If a sale came through before you completed listing and the totals haven't been updated to your Inventory reports, it's possible that sold quantity could be re-listed.