Connect your InventoryLab and Aura accounts to automatically share the current Cost/Unit amounts you’ve assigned to MSKUs in InventoryLab. To get started, follow the integrations steps below:
Note: For best results, turn on the integration in InventoryLab first.
1. Click your name and select Settings
2. Select Integration Settings from the menu on the left
3. Click the toggle to Connect
4. Click Connect to confirm
1. Navigate to the Aura Integrations page by clicking on the 'Integrations' tab on the left. Click on InventoryLab.
2. A slide out will appear to the right. Click the 'Disabled' button to toggle it to 'Enabled'.
After clicking to enable, any costs entered in InventoryLab will sync to Aura right after you enable to the integration, and every 24 hours after.
If you're new to repricing, check out Aura's Support Portal to continue setting up your listings.
What information does InventoryLab make available for Aura?
InventoryLab makes the current active Cost/Unit available for Aura to sync from. Aura will only pull costs greater than $0.
How often will Aura sync my data?
After your initial sync, Aura will sync your data once every 24 hours.
Is the integration available to all Aura users?
Will I be able to sync my InventoryLab Min/Max price?
Not yet! You can set up auto min/max pricing in Aura so that it will apply once your cost/unit amounts sync. For instructions on that, read the article below:
What if I want to stop syncing my data?
To stop syncing your data, turn the integration off in InventoryLab. Your data will immediately stop syncing.