If you're looking to start managing the dispositions of your refunds, removals, and disposals, here's a tutorial for both existing users who have used InventoryLab prior to July 1st, 2019, and new users who have signed up after that date.
Users prior to July 1st, 2019
1. Pull your FBA Return Report from Amazon. Reports > Fulfillment > FBA Customer Returns. Download as a file instead of using the online report with dates covering all dates you've had customer returns.
2. Use this report to go down the list of Refunds in InventoryLab under Accounting > Refunds and mark them all with the Amazon disposition.
The defective/damaged dispositions are Unsellable. Sellable is Sellable. If a refund is NOT on that report, set it to Unsellable since the buyer never returned it.
MFN Returns will also appear here prior to July 1st, 2019. Be sure to mark those as Sellable or Unsellable depending on if you were able to sell the item again or not.
3. In the Disposition Management report, adjust any Removals that you disagree with the Amazon disposition for. You'll also see Removals NOT due to customer returns here, so you'll want to mark the dispositions for those as well. You will manage all of your refunds on this page from this point.
Users Signed up on or after July 1st, 2019
At this point, all of your Refund dispositions will automatically be marked as the Amazon disposition.
1. Mark MFN returns prior to July 1st, 2019 on the Refunds page as Sellable or Unsellable depending on the condition when you received them back. No need to change FBA refunds.
2. In the Disposition Management report, adjust all Removals in which you disagree with the Amazon disposition for. You will continue to manage all of your refunds on this page from this point.