If you've been managing your refunds and removals/disposals prior to July 1st, 2019, here's what you'll do to make sure you remain accurate in your accounting:
1. Leave your past Refunds dispositions on the Accounting>Refunds page as is. No need to make any disposition changes to what you previously used.
2. Leave your Accounting>Disposition Management page as is for removals/disposals due to customer returns.
3. Manage dispositions for MFN returns dated on or after July 1st, 2019 on the Disposition Management page. Manage all removals not due to customer returns as well.
4. If you managed your removals previously and subtracted any quantities manually in your Inventory replenishments page before, you will go back to those pages and add those quantities back. This is because we are now accounting for removals and disposals in your Inventory pages, so you will need to add those back in to avoid double counting the inventory removal. (This can cause Inventory Alerts.)
5. If you managed your removals previously and added buy costs under Accounting>Other Expenses to account for the loss, navigate to the Other Expenses page and delete those transactions. This is because we are now accounting for the buy costs of all removals and disposals, so you will need to delete these to avoid double counting the buy costs.
Article is closed for comments.