Zebra printers are compatible with IL Print! Just follow the below steps.
*Before you begin, please ensure you have followed the steps to plug in and install the Zebra drivers on your computer. Follow the instructions here to add a printer on Mac.
1. TNavigate to Settings>Print Settings, and then select "Set Up a Printer".
2. Once selected you will see the option to use our current print method (to print via the browser) or to select "Try IL Print". Click Try IL Print.
3. On the next screen, click Download IL Print for Mac.
4. This file will then automatically begin to download, which you will see in the lower right corner of your browser.
If you do not automatically have downloads set to Open once complete, you can click on the three lines next to the file and select Open to launch the installation wizard.
Note: If the download does not appear in your browser bar, navigate to Finder > Downloads > and double click IL Print 1.0.pkg.
In the case that you do not have an updated version of Java installed, the installation will prompt you to install the Java software. This is required to continue with installation.
5. Once you have received the Success message, you should also see the IL Print icon on your device:
6. Once IL Print is installed, back in your Print Settings in InventoryLab, click Next.
7. It will automatically detect that you have a Zebra driver and ask if you are setting up a Zebra printer. Choose 'Yes'.
8. Click Install Zebra Printer.
9. Once the configuration file downloads, click on .pkg file to install it. Complete the installation until you receive the success screen.
10. When the program installs, a Zebra Printer Configuration will pop up. Choose Add a Zebra Printer.
11. Select your printer from the Local Printers and choose Continue.
12. When it asks 'Which Language Will Your Zebra Support', choose if your printer is ZPL, EPL, or EZPL. If you're not sure, choose "I'm Not Sure" to be taken to a page that will match your Zebra model to the correct language. Once you make your selection, choose 'Configure Printer'.
13. You should receive a 'Configuration Successful!' screen. Click Complete Configuration.
14. Navigate back to Stratify in order to select Next and choose your Printer and Label Preferences. Be sure to select the Zebra option that ends in the language you choose above. Ex. "-ZPL". Click Finish Set up when you're finished.
In order to print within Stratify, a Thermal Printer must be selected. InventoryLab does not currently offer the ability to print 30-up Labels.
That's it! Once you select Finish Setup you are free to print your thermal labels within Stratify!
Once you complete the Print Setup you'll have the option to check that everything is looking good by clicking the Print Test Label button on the Print Settings Page.