There are two sections for sales under the Accounting tab, one for FBA sales and one for Merchant-Fulfilled Sales. These pages update every 1-4 hours and by default, reflect the orders that have shipped.
Main Page Information
The main page includes the following sortable columns:
- Date - This is the posted date in your Amazon reports, which is when Amazon posts the funds for the sale to your account. This is not the shipped or order date. To find the shipped date, click on the order ID.
- This is important to remember so that when you are comparing InventoryLab to the Amazon sales reports, the numbers may not exactly match in those snapshots. InventoryLab is focused on accounting and therefore is counting the orders that have shipped (when you are actually paid for the order).
- Profit Status - Estimated or Reconciled
- Most sales are immediately shown as Reconciled. If for some reason we were not able to get the full fee information for the order right away, it will remain as Estimated until the disbursement for that sale has been processed. For example, if an item ships on October 30th and you receive your next disbursement on November 7th, the status will not change to Reconciled until that November 7th payout has been processed.
- Order Details - This includes the order ID, the title of the item, and the total quantity of each item placed in the order.
- Order Price
- Buy Cost
- Net Profit
- Profit % - (Net Profit / Order Income) X 100
- ROI % - (Net Profit / Cost of Investment) X 100
The Average Order Price, Average Fees, and Average Profit Per Sale can be referenced at the bottom of the page.
Hovering over the bar graph displays the Net Profit, Fees & Commissions, and Cost of Goods Sold totals.
If you are looking for information on a particular order you can search sales by Order ID, MSKU, ASIN, Title, or by scanning the UPC of an item.
The default view of this page shows all shipped orders from the last 1 month. The Advanced Search function allows you to filter the orders by the following:
- Order Placed - Within the last X timeframe or use "From" for a custom, specific timeframe.
- Order Status - Display shipped, canceled, pending, unshipped, or all orders.
- Order Type - Display only reconciled, estimated, or all orders.
- Buy Cost - Display orders with a buy cost, with no buy cost, or all.
- ROI % - Display orders with an ROI greater than or equal to a certain percentage only.
- Shipping Cost - Display order with shipping costs, with no shipping cost, or all.
- The Shipping Cost filter is only available on the Accounting>Merchant Sales page.
You can Export any view you select.
You can also Import accounting information on this page, however, only for inventory items that are no longer on the Inventory pages. For details please see- Bulk Import Accounting Details into Sales via .csv
Order Detail Page Information
Clicking on the Order ID will give you a detailed breakdown of the transaction which includes the following where applicable:
- Order Details
- Order ID
- Item Title
- Date Sold
- Date Shipped
- Cost/Unit (Editable)
- Supplier (Editable)
- Quantity of Item(s) ordered
- Item Price
- Shipping Credit
- Gift Wrap Credit
- Buy Cost
- Amazon Referral Fee
- Shipping Cost (Only for MFN orders)
- FBA Fulfillment Fee
- Sales Tax Service Fee
- Closing Fees
- Promotional Rebates (Principal or Shipping Promotions)
- Shipping Chargebacks
- Gift Wrap Chargebacks
- Shipping Service Fee
- Shipping Cost (If Buy Shipping Services through Seller Central was used)
- Item Tax
- Marketplace Facilitator Tax
- Shipping Tax
- Gift Wrap Tax
- Net Profit
- Total Income
- Total Expenses
- Total Net Profit
- Fees Section
- Displays all of the Amazon Fees from the Expenses area
- Accounting Section
- Total Buy Cost
- Profit %
- ROI %
Note: Some fees may not reflect until the order is in Reconciled status. If you notice there are fees that do not reflect for Reconciled orders from past settlements, follow the steps in our missing fees guide- Missing Data From a Past Settlement Period
Hovering over the bar graph displays the Net Profit and Expenses totals.