The Removals & Disposals report tracks your removal and disposal orders, and your liquidations directly from your Amazon account.
To view the report, click the Reports tab and select Removals & Disposals from the dropdown menu.
The default view of the report is the last 30 days, but you can change the date range in the upper right corner and then click View.
The default view also shows ALL orders that the report tracks, but you can change it to only display removals, disposals or liquidations.
To further refine the data shown, you can search by Order ID, ASIN, MSKU, Title, or by scanning a UPC.
You can also Export any view you select.
The report displays the following sortable columns:
- Removal Order ID
- Title and MSKU of item
- Type of Removal: Removal, Disposal, or Liquidation
Boxes = Removal
Trash Bags = Disposal
Lightning Bolt = Liquidated
- Completed - The order has been completed. It has been shipped or disposed of.
- Pending - Amazon is still processing the order request.
- Canceled - The order was canceled.
- Sellable (Is the unit in sellable condition?)
- Requested - The number of units requested for removal
- Canceled - The number of units that have been canceled
- Completed - The number of units in which the removal has completed, either fully disposed of or shipped out.
- Total Removal and Disposal order fees (Please see Seller Central's Removal Order Fees page for more information on fees)
- Requested - The date the removal was requested
- Last updated - The date on which the last update was made to the status
Once the order has been completed, you can decide the disposition of the removal on the Disposition Management page (whether it is Sellable or Unsellable, or just use the Amazon Disposition).
Buy costs for these will also be accounted for at that point. For Unsellable removals, your loss is the buy cost amount unless you were able to sell the item on another platform (Facebook group, eBay, Craigslist).
For more information, please see- Accounting for Removal and Disposal Orders
You will be able to view any liquidation proceeds in your Profit & Loss report. For more information on liquidating your inventory and the subsequent proceeds, check out Seller Central's Liquidate your inventory page.