The Removals & Disposals Report (Reports>Removals & Disposals) is a report that tracks your removal and disposal orders, and your liquidations directly from your Amazon account.
You can search the report by Order ID, ASIN, MSKU, Title, or by scanning the UPC.
The report displays the following sortable columns:
- Removal Order ID
- Title and MSKU of item
- Type of Removal: Removal, Disposal, or Liquidation
Boxes = Removal
Trash Bags = Disposal
Lightning Bolt = Liquidated
- Completed - The order has been completed. It has been shipped or disposed of.
- Pending - Amazon is still processing the order request.
- Canceled - The order was canceled.
- Sellable (Is the unit in sellable condition?)
- Requested (How many units have been requested for removal?)
- Canceled (amount of units that have been canceled)
- Completed (amount of units in which the removal has completed, either fully disposed of or shipped out.
- Total Removal and Disposal order fees (Please see Seller Central's Removal Order Fees page for more information on fees)
- Requested (Date requested)
- Last updated (When the last update was made to the status)
You can decide the disposition of the removal on the Disposition Management page (whether it is Sellable or Unsellable, or just use the Amazon Disposition). Buy costs for these will also be accounted for. For more information, see Accounting for Removal and Disposal Orders.
Usually, your loss is the buy cost amount unless you were able to sell the item on another platform (Facebook group, eBay, Craigslist).
You will be able to view your liquidation proceeds in your Profit & Loss report. For more information on liquidating your inventory and the subsequent proceeds, check out Seller Central's Liquidate your inventory page.