The Accounting>Reimbursements page captures all of the reimbursements you have received from Amazon. This page updates daily.
The page contains the following sortable columns:
- ID - The Reimbursement ID#
- If the reimbursement is related to an order you can search on the Reimbursement report on Seller Central at Reports>Fulfillment>Customer Concessions>Reimbursements to find the original order information.
- Cash Qty - The number of units that were reimbursed with cash
- Replaced Qty - The number of units that were reimbursed with physical inventory
- Buy Cost
- Profit - Reimbursement Amount less the Buy Cost
- Description - The reason for the reimbursement
The default view of this page shows all reimbursements. The Advanced Search can be utilized to view the reimbursements within a specific timeframe or a custom date range.
You can also search the report by entering a Reimbursement ID, Title, MSKU, or by scanning the UPC into the Search bar.
You can Export any view you select.
Buy costs are not captured for Lost or Damaged items that are reimbursed with inventory, as this is considered a replacement and the buy cost will be captured once the item sells.
The Reimbursements page will also not capture buy costs for transactions with a Customer Return reason for returns prior to 2020 or returns from 2020 and beyond not returned to inventory, and immediately reimbursed. The buy costs for these items are managed on the Accounting>Refunds page instead.
Reimbursements can be seen on the ledger on the Replenishment pages for an item in your inventory if:
- You are cash reimbursed not due to a Customer Return
- There is a reversal reimbursement where Amazon takes away the cash they previously reimbursed and replace it with physical inventory
Article is closed for comments.