The Accounting>Reimbursements page captures all of the reimbursements you have received from Amazon. This page updates weekly.
The page contains the following sortable columns:
- ID - The Reimbursement ID#. If the reimbursement is related to an order you can search on the Reimbursement report on Seller Central at Reports>Fulfillment>Customer Concessions>Reimbursements to find the original order information.
- Cash Qty - how many units were reimbursed with cash
- Replaced Qty - how many units were reimbursed with inventory
- Buy Cost
- Profit - Cash Reimbursement Amount - Buy Cost
- Description - the reason for the reimbursement
The Advanced Search can be utilized to view the reimbursements within a specific timeframe or a custom date range. You can export any view you select. You can also search the report by Reimbursement ID, Title, MSKU, or by scanning the UPC.
Buy costs are not captured for lost or damaged items that are reimbursed with Inventory, as this is considered a replacement and the buy cost will be captured once the item sells.
The Reimbursements page will also not capture buy costs for transactions with a Customer Return reason. This is because the buy cost for these items are managed in the Accounting>Refunds page.
Reimbursements can be seen on the Replenishment pages for an item in your inventory if:
- You are cash reimbursed not due to a Customer Return
- There is a reversal reimbursement where Amazon takes away the cash they previously reimbursed and replace it with a qty