Duplicate listings occur when multiple MSKUs have been created for a single ASIN.
This can happen when a new Amazon product listing is created in Seller Central and the ASIN is added to a batch in InventoryLab before the account has had a chance to sync with Amazon.
You can wait for the accounts to sync or follow the steps below to list the new ASIN right away:
How will I know if my accounts have already synced?
When listing the new ASIN, InventoryLab will recognize it as already existing in your inventory.
|Select Use to list the item using the same MSKU|
If your accounts haven’t synced, InventoryLab won’t recognize the ASIN as already existing in your inventory and you’ll go straight to the listing details page.
To avoid duplicate listings:
|Replace the MSKU generated by InventoryLab with the new Seller SKU assigned in Seller Central before adding the item to the batch|
1. Copy the Seller SKU in Seller Central ☝︎
2. Replace the MSKU in InventoryLab with the Seller SKU ☟
A step-by-step video tutorial:
How can I delete the MSKU I don't want?
1. Select FBA or Merchant fulfilled from the menu under your Inventory tab.
2. Locate the MSKU in your inventory and check the box next to the item’s title.
3. Select Delete as the Action to take on the selected MSKU. This will delete the MSKU from your both your InventoryLab and Seller Central inventory.