After selecting an item to list, you'll be taken to an item details screen. This page contains three distinct areas, the item information, your listing details, and the offers and research area.
The item information area displays the item ASIN, Title, Rank, Category, Size Tier, and Prep Type.
You can click on the title to be taken to the item's product page on Amazon.
Adding Listing Details
While listing, you are able to fill in the below details for an item:
Reminder - Set up a date to remind you of when an item will expire, or something else.
Reminder Message - Add a message to your reminder.
Tax Code - If you collect taxes on your items, choose the tax code for it. For more information on Product Tax Codes, see Amazon's help page.
Dangerous Goods Information - You are required to provide dangerous goods information for all new MSKUs that you are converting to FBA. You will enter this information within this area. The default is set to No.
Total Quantity - Enter the quantity you will be sending to Amazon. For a Merchant Fulfilled batch, this is the amount you currently have available to sell.
Avg Cost/Unit - Enter your cost/unit as you list. This information is then transferred to the Inventory and Accounting tabs. For multiple buy costs for one ASIN in the batch, please reference Enter Multiple Buy Costs During List. You also have the option to add in Sales Tax, Discounts, or Other Costs by turning on the Total Cost Calculator.
Purchased - This is the date you purchased the item.
Supplier - Here you can enter a supplier. Favorites can be set up in the Settings Menu.
Expiration - This is only required for certain items. Due to limitations within the Amazon API system, Stratify is unable to determine automatically which items require this field. If you are unsure, please visit the help pages in Seller Support regarding expiration dates. To toggle the feature On and Off, click the eye next to the field. If you need to add multiple expiration dates, please reference Adding Items to a Batch With Multiple Expiration Dates.
Estimated Shipping - You can add in an estimated shipping rate per lb. This will affect the estimated Net Profit per Unit shown on the page.
MSKU - An MSKU will populate here based on your MSKU customization settings, but you can enter your own. If you replenished an item, it will be the existing MSKU.
Condition - The condition of your item based on Amazon's Condition Guidelines.
Condition Notes - Add a note to any condition that is not New. To set up default notes, please see Condition Notes
List Price - Set the price at which you will sell your item. You can set up Auto-Price Rules by clicking on the pencil icon. This calculated with your fees, cost/unit, and estimated shipping will calculate an estimated Net Profit per Unit.
ROI - You have the option to enter your ideal ROI and allow Stratify to adjust your List Price accordingly for you. ROI is (Total Net Profit / Total Buy Cost) * 100.
Note: Many of these fields can be set up to remember and fill from the last entry.
Offers and Research
This area displays the offer information of a listing. You will see the total number of offers, the list prices of the most competitive MFN and FBA offers and their conditions, and a list of Research tool buttons for you to utilize in order to predict profitability.
The first two columns in the Offers display show New and Used merchant-fulfilled offers. The last column shows FBA.
Different icons give a further breakdown of conditions in the MFN Used column and the FBA column:
- N – The product for this offer is in New condition
- LN – The product for this offer is in Like New condition
- VG – The product for this offer is in Very Good condition
- G – The product for this offer is in Good condition
- A – The product for this offer is in Acceptable condition
- CLN – The product for this offer is in Collectable Like New condition
- CVG – The product for this offer is in Collectable Very Good condition
- CG – The product for this offer is in Collectable Good condition
- CA -The product for this offer is in Collectable Acceptable condition
There are also additional small letters to show which offer is winning the Buy Box (also known as Featured Offer) or which offer may be Amazon:
- This offer likely owns the Buy Box.
- Amazon is likely the merchant.
Clicking on a list price in the offers section will fill in your own List Price.
Note: Not all of the offers for the product are always displayed in this table. The Amazon API provides offers that they deem as competitive to display. Their terms and conditions for 3rd party applications, like InventoryLab, prevent us from being allowed to show all of the offers directly inside of our application.
For more information, please see- What are the Amazon MWS Limitations?
Product Research Links
Underneath the offers area are up to eight icons to URL links that you can use for product research.
- Bookscouter – A book buyback site
- eBay – Links to the search results based on the title of the product
- Google – Links to the search results for the title of the product
- CamelCamelCamel – Links to any sales price/rank history that is available for the ASIN
- Amazon Offer Comparison – Links to the detail page on Amazon with a pop-out that shows the offers on the listing
- Amazon Restriction Tool - Links to Seller Central Add a Product page to check on Restrictions for this item.
- Custom Research Shortcuts - Custom shortcuts created by you that allow you to search by ASIN on a website of your choice. To create custom shortcuts, please see Setting up Custom Research Shortcuts