Looking for a quick start? Here are some step-by-step instructions on how to list in a Private batch.
Creating and Adding to a Batch
Navigate to List > List & Prep page.
1. Click + New Batch.
2. Choose your batch options. A full explanation of each option can be found here.
3. Click Create.
4. Your batch will display on the left-hand side of the page, underneath Open Batches. Now is the time to create a Custom MSKU if needed.
5. With your cursor in the search bar, scan a UPC or type in an item's ASIN, ISBN, title, UPC, keyword, or FNSKU of a previous MSKU to search for an item. You'll have the choice to search your Unlisted Inventory as well.
6. Choose Select once you locate your item. If the item is already in your Inventory, you will have the option to replenish an existing MSKU.
7. Fill in your item details and click Add to Batch. For details on what to add, see here.
8. Print Labels if needed.
Sending Batch Details and Creating Shipments
9. After adding all items, click Review Batch.
10. Take a moment to review your batch details. Click Submit.
11. Leaving Request proposed FBA shipment plans checked, click Sync.
12. Review Proposed Shipments. Choose to Create or Add to Working Shipment.
13. Continue onto the next batch step:
If Box Content is OFF - choose Complete and Close Batch.
If Box Content is ON - choose Enter Box Contents.
Assigning and Sending Box Content Information
If you need to edit quantities, you can do so now.
14. You start with box one. Add a new box by clicking + New. Enter the number of additional boxes needed.
15. Click the drop-down Assign arrow next to an item.
16. Enter the quantity to assign to box one. Click Assign.
17. Repeat assigning steps, and click a box name for additional box options. Select a box and click Assign.
For steps on scanning to boxes, click here.
For info on more Private Workflow box content features, click here.
18. After assigning all items, click Transmit Boxes next to the assigned shipment.
19. When the prompt appears, enter box weight and dimensions. Click Submit All.
20. Wait for the green success message.
If you receive an error message, troubleshoot here.
To prevent a shipment from being available to add to while on the Proposed FBA Shipping page with other Private batches, you can mark it as "Ready to Ship". For steps, click here.
20. Click the shipment name under Working Shipments to complete the shipment in Seller Central.