Connect your InventoryLab and BQool accounts to automatically share the Cost/Unit amounts you’ve assigned to MSKUs in InventoryLab. To get started, follow the integrations steps below:
NOTE: Don't forget to turn On the integration in both your InventoryLab and BQool accounts
1. Click your name and select Settings
2. Select Integration Settings from the menu on the left
3. Click the toggle to Connect
4. Click Connect to confirm
1. From the BQool homepage, navigate to the Managed Listings page
2. Click Settings (located directly above the Est. Profits column)
3. Select General from the menu
4. Select the Cost/Unit you'd like BQool to apply: Current Cost, Average Cost, Maximum Cost
5. Click the toggle to turn on the Cost/Unit integration
If you're new to repricing, check out BQool's Support Portal to continue setting up your listings.
What information does InventoryLab make available for BQool?
InventoryLab makes the Current, Average, and Maximum Cost/Unit available for BQool to sync from. You will choose which one you would like to sync in your BQool settings.
If you have Sub MSKUs set up for a product in InventoryLab and choose the Cost Type setting in BQool to Current Cost, the cost of the current Sub MSKU sort sequence will be used.
How often will BQool sync my data?
BQool will sync the data automatically every 12 hours. You can manually sync the data in your BQool account any time by clicking the 'Reload Cost from InventoryLab' button.
Is the integration available to all BQool users?
What if I want to stop syncing my data?
You can turn off the integration in either InventoryLab, BQool, or both, and your data will immediately stop syncing.
(00:19) Turn the integration On in BQool and select the Cost Type
(00:48) Connect your accounts in InventoryLab
(01:14) BQool will automatically sync your Cost/Unit amounts every 12 hours. You can also sync them manually
(01:37) Disconnect your BQool account from InventoryLab