You can export an Active or Archived Buy List in Scoutify 2. This emails you a .CSV copy of your Buy List to use as you’d like. You can reference it or even Import it to create a batch out of your items!
Note: You would take this step if you need to make changes to your Buy List before import. Otherwise, you can select your created Buy List when listing a batch under the Select Buy List from Scoutify option when creating a new batch or importing into an existing batch.
1. Navigate to your Buy Lists in Scoutify by tapping the shopping cart icon at the bottom of the screen.
2. Locate the Buy List you wish to export and tap its name to open it.
3. On the next screen, tap the paper airplane icon at the bottom.
4. Next, enter the email address(s) you want to send the Buy List to.
If you're sending it to multiple email addresses, each one will need to be separated by a comma. A list of recently used email addresses also will be listed at the bottom.
5. Tap Send and your Buy List will be sent to the email address(es) that were entered.