Scoutify has a feature, the Buy List, that allows you to keep track of all of your sourcing data while on the go… and you can even use it to create a batch inside of Stratify using the Import Buy List function!
To add the item to a Buy List, tap the Add button at the bottom of the Details screen.
On the next screen, enter any additional purchase details or edit what you have already have entered.
The available fields include:
- Cost/Unit – The amount you paid to acquire 1 unit of your product
- Quantity – How many of the product you are purchasing
- Purchase Date – The date you are making the product purchase. This will default to today’s date
- Supplier – Where you are making the product purchase from
- Tax Rate – The tax rate that you were subject to when you purchased the product. This can be set to default a certain percentage in Settings.
- Tax Code – The tax code you want to use for your listing with Amazon
- List Price – How much you want to sell your item for on Amazon
- Expiration Date – The expiration date of your product, if applicable. Once you tap in the field, the date 120 days out will be the default date. You can change this or leave it as is, then tap Done to save the date.
- Condition – The condition of your product
- Discount – The discount rate that you were subject to when you purchased the product. This can be set to default a certain percentage in Settings.
- Buy List - Choose which Buy List to add the item from your current Active Buy Lists. This will default to the last chosen list, but you can tap it to select a different list if needed
- Notes – Condition Notes that you want to be displayed in your product listing on Amazon
Keep in mind that you can only add to already created Buy Lists from this screen. Before sourcing, be sure to create a Buy List so it will be available as an option while you source. For more information on Buy Lists, please see Scoutify 2: Buy List - Overview
Once you have entered the information you wish to capture for the product and have selected the correct Buy List, tap Add to Buy List.
You will be taken back to the Details screen with the product. The number indicator near the shopping cart icon will increase to show that a product has been added, and you're ready to continue sourcing!