When listing an item through Stratify, there are required fields that you must fill out:
- Total Quantity – Enter the quantity you will be sending to Amazon. For a Merchant Fulfilled batch, this is the amount you currently have available to sell.
- MSKU – An MSKU will populate here based on your MSKU customization settings, but you can enter your own. If you replenished an item, it will be the existing MSKU.
- *Expiration Date – This is only required for certain items. Due to limitations within the Amazon API system, Stratify is unable to determine automatically which items require this field. If you are unsure, please visit the help pages in Seller Support regarding expiration dates. To toggle the feature On and Off, click the eye next to the field. If you need to add multiple expiration dates, please reference Adding Items to a Batch With Multiple Expiration Dates.
- Condition – Add a note to any condition that is not New. To set up default notes, please see Condition Notes.
- List Price – Set the price at which you will sell your item. You can set up Auto Price Rules by clicking on the pencil icon.
Once these fields are filled out, you can click Add to Batch to move the item into your batch. If you have your print settings set up to print automatically, FNSKU labels then print.
If you need to change an MSKU after adding to a batch, you must delete the item and add it again, choosing to create a new MSKU.