You can create your own Buy List and import it to create a new batch on the List>List & Prep page.
To make sure your template has all of the columns you need, download the template attached to the bottom of this article.
Buy List Requirements
Your Buy List file must meet the following requirements:
- Must be formatted as a .CSV file
- Do not add commas in the headings of your import as the file type causes comma separation.
- Required Columns:
- List Price
- If the Condition is not included in the file, Stratify will default the Condition as New.
- A List Price greater than $0.00 must be entered for each item included in your Buy List.
While the ASIN, List Price, and Quantity columns are required, you have the option to add the following columns to use this feature to truly create your listings in full:
- Purchased Date
- Sales Tax
- Expiration Date
- Condition Notes
- Tax Code
- Min Price
- Max Price
Optional MSKU Column
Adding an MSKU column to the spreadsheet allows you to manually enter MSKUs for the items in your Buy List. This can be useful if you have a unique MSKU system already in place for your business.
If you happen to duplicate an MSKU you’ve used in the past, you’ll be alerted during the Amazon Validation step of the importing process and will not be able to create your batch until addressed.
The option to either REMOVE the item or Create New MSKU will appear. You can also CANCEL the import, modify the duplicated MSKU in your Buy List spreadsheet, SAVE, and import the file again.
If you choose:
- Create New MSKU - A new MSKU is generated for you based on your MSKU Customization settings in Stratufy
- Remove - The item is removed from the current batch and can be listed in a new batch at a later time.
Optional Condition Column
Comply with Amazon Condition Guidelines by entering the appropriate product conditions as follow:
• Used Like New
• Used Very Good
• Used Good
• Used Acceptable
• Collectible Like New
• Collectible Very Good
• Collectible Good
• Collectible Acceptable
I imported my Buy List but I entered the wrong Condition for an MSKU!
If you notice a condition was entered incorrectly you’ll need to cancel the import>enter the correct Condition in the spreadsheet>SAVE and import the file again.
Mapping Your Buy List Columns
When you import your buy list, you will be able to map your headings to the correct column attribute, regardless of the order or title of your columns. For efficient, automatic mapping, we suggest you use the following titles:
- ASIN (required) – ASIN
- Title – TITLE or NAME
- Cost/Unit – BUYCOST or COST PRICE
- List Price (required) – LISTPRICE or LIST PRICE
- Quantity (required) – QUANTITY
- Purchased Date – PURCHASEDDATE or DATE PURCHASED
- Supplier – SUPPLIER
- Condition – CONDITION
- MSKU – MSKU
- Sales Tax – SALESTAX
- Discount – DISCOUNT
- Expiration Date – EXPIRATION DATE
- Condition Notes – NOTES
- Tax Code – TAXCODE
- AZ Min Price - MIN PRICE
- AZ Max Price - MAX PRICE
Note: When including an MSKU in your buy list, it will be accepted automatically during the Replenish Validation step unless you are replenishing that item. In this instance, the existing MSKU will be used.
You can also enter multiple buy costs in a buy list as well! For more information on this, check out our article Enter Multiple Buy Costs During List - Entering Buy Costs Using a Buy List
For the complete list of Buy List Import steps, go to the Importing Your Buy List page.