A useful feature of InventoryLab is the ability to track key information easily during the List process.
- Total Cost – Enter your buy cost as you list. This information is then transferred to the Inventory and Accounting tabs. For multiple buy costs for one ASIN in the batch, please reference Sub MSKU
- Purchased – Enter the date you purchased the items
- Supplier – Here you can enter a supplier. Favorites can be set up in the Settings Menu
If you are replenishing an item with a new cost/date/supplier, simply enter the correct information for the amount you are currently listing and it will capture the change. To see all of your different costs/date/supplier over time please visit the Inventory Tab and click the MSKU.
You have the option to enter your ideal ROI and allow InventoryLab adjust your List Price for you. This is calculated using the Cost/Unit entered, the ideal ROI and estimated fees.
Enabling/Disabling the Total Cost Calculator
If you prefer, InventoryLab provides a feature to calculate your true Total Cost by using our Total Cost Calculator. This allows you to input Discounts, Sales Tax, and Other Costs associated with your purchase.
To enable or disable this capability, click on your User Name -> Settings.
Click on Advanced Settings.
Select the checkbox next to Total Cost Calculator to enable this feature. Deselect to disable.
Using the Total Cost Calculator
If you have the Total Cost Calculator enabled, you will see that the Total Cost box on the List page is grayed out.
Click on the calculator icon to open the Total Cost Calculator.
You can also hit TAB from the Quantity field and the Total Cost Calculator will open automatically!
Input your information into the Total Cost Calculator
- Type in the Cost Per Unit
- Type in any Discount you received off the purchase price
- Type in the Sales Tax percentage you paid
- Type in any additional costs related to your purchase
You can hit the Enter Key or Click OK to save your inputs.
Your Total Cost will now appear in the gray box.