There are times where you may want to re-list just about everything from a Closed Batch or need to restore a batch, yet change some of the settings. In this case, you'll use the New Batch restore function. This will add new replenishment quantities for the MSKUS.
Note: If you just need to resend feeds for a batch or recreate a shipment without adding additional replenishments, follow the steps to Restore a Batch.
Create a New Batch From a Closed Batch
1. Navigate to List>Closed Batches
2. Click the batch you want to work from. (The most recent batch will be at the top.)
3. Click the checkbox to the left of the items you’d like added to your new batch. To add all of the items, click the top checkbox to select them all.
4. Click Restore in the upper right-hand corner.
5. Click New Batch in the popup that appears:
6. You will then choose if you want Box Content to be turned On for this new batch in the next pop up:
A new batch will be created with the selected items on the List>List & Prep page.
It will have a generic name of the date and time that the batch was created, and with Box Content On or Off depending on your choice with the last prompt.
You can change the batch name by clicking the 3 horizontal lines next to the batch number under Open Batches if needed:
Note: Previously Live workflows will become Private.
Most batch settings will be carried over from the previous batch and cannot be edited. This includes Package Type, Channel, Labeling Preferences, and Shipping Method.