There are times where you may want to re-list just about everything from a Closed batch, or need to restore a batch, yet change some of the settings. In this case, you'll use the New Batch restore function. This will add new replenishment quantities for the MSKUS.
If you just need to resend feeds for a batch or recreate a shipment without adding additional replenishment, follow the steps for just restoring a batch.
Create a New Batch From a Closed Batch
1. Click on List>Closed Batches
2. Click on the Batch name that contains the items you’d like to create a new batch from
3. Select the check box to the left of the items you’d like added to your new batch. To add all of the items from your old batch, click the top checkbox to select them all!
4. Click the Restore button in the top right hand corner
5. Click New Batch in the popup that appears
6. You will then choose if you want to turn on Box Content for this new batch in the next pop up:
A new batch will be created with the generic name of the date and time that the batch was created, and with Box Content on or off depending on your choice with the last prompt.
You can edit the name by clicking the 3 horizontal lines to the right of your batch name.
Most batch settings will be carried over from the previous batch and cannot be edited. This includes: Package Type, Channel, Labeling Preferences, and Shipping Method.
Note: Previously Live workflows will become Private.