The Inventory Valuation Report (located under Reports>Inventory Valuation) is a snapshot report that is taken once every 24 hours on your account to capture what your inventory showed for that date.
! This report cannot be updated retroactively. In order to account for all Buy Costs within this report, you must have them entered into your Inventory>FBA/Merchant areas prior to the date you want to pull the report for. ie: You cannot enter your Buy Costs into Inventory on 01/01/2018 and have them show for your 12/31/2017 report.
To view the full data in this report for a specific date, you will want to change the Status to “All”, choose your desired date, and click “View”
You can also search the report by ASIN, MSKU, or by scanning the UPC.
The report contains the following sortable columns:
- Title - the title of the item.
- MSKU - the MSKU for the item.
- Status - the status (Active/Inactive) of the item.
- Active - you have a quantity currently On Hand in an Amazon fulfillment center.
- Inactive - you currently have 0 quantity of the item On Hand in an Amazon fulfillment center.
- Fulfillment - The fulfillment channel (Amazon or Merchant).
- Inbound Qty - The quantity Amazon is reporting to us that is Inbound to their fulfillment centers.
- On Hand - the quantity Amazon is reporting to us that you currently have On Hand in their fulfillment centers.
- Cost/Unit - the Average Cost Per Unit (or Buy Cost) of the item based on data you previously entered in the Inventory>FBA/Merchant tabs
- Total Value - the Total Value of your costs for each item. Total Value = (Inbound Qty + On Hand) * cost/unit based on replenishments.
At the bottom of the report, you will also see the Total Value amounts added up and separated by:
- Merchant Fulfilled Inventory
- Amazon Fulfilled Inventory
- Inventory that is Inbound to Amazon
- The full total of Merchant Fulfilled + Amazon Fulfilled + Inbound