The Inventory Valuation Report (located under Reports>Inventory Valuation) is a snapshot report that is taken once every 24 hours on your account to capture what your inventory showed for that date.
! This report cannot be updated retroactively. In order to account for all Buy Costs within this report, you must have them entered into your Inventory>FBA/Merchant areas prior to the date you want to pull the report for. ie: You cannot enter your Buy Costs into Inventory on 01/01/2018 and have them show for your 12/31/2017 report.
To view the full data in this report for a specific date, you will want to change the Status to “All”, choose your desired date, and click “View”
The report contains the following sortable columns:
- Title - the title of the item.
- MSKU - the MSKU for the item.
- Status - the status (Active/Inactive) of the item.
- Active - you have a quantity currently On Hand in an Amazon fulfillment center.
- Inactive - you currently have 0 quantity of the item On Hand in an Amazon fulfillment center.
- Fulfillment - The fulfillment channel (Amazon or Merchant).
- Inbound Qty - The quantity Amazon is reporting to us that is Inbound to their fulfillment centers.
- On Hand - the quantity Amazon is reporting to us that you currently have On Hand in their fulfillment centers.
- Cost/Unit - the Average Cost Per Unit (or Buy Cost) of the item based on data you previously entered in the Inventory>FBA/Merchant tabs
- Total Value - the Total Value of your costs for each item. Total Value = (Inbound Qty + On Hand) * Avg. CPU
At the bottom of the report, you will also see the Total Value amounts added up and separated by:
- Merchant Fulfilled Inventory
- Amazon Fulfilled Inventory
- Inventory that is Inbound to Amazon
- The full total of Merchant Fulfilled + Amazon Fulfilled + Inbound