The Inventory Valuation Report is a snapshot report that is taken once every 24 hours in your account to capture what your inventory showed for that date.
Note: This report cannot be updated retroactively. In order to account for all Buy Costs within this report, you must have them entered into your Inventory>FBA, Merchant, and Unlisted Inventory areas prior to the date you want to pull the report for.
For example, you cannot enter your Buy Costs into Inventory on 01/01/2022 and have them show for your Inventory Valuation report for 12/31/2021.
However, we do have a couple of articles that can assist you in figuring out your inventory valuation if:
- You didn't enter your buy costs as of the end of the year, or
- You were not a subscriber as of the end of the year and the report isn't showing available to you for year-end.
To view your Inventory Valuation report, click the Reports tab and select Inventory Valuation from the dropdown menu.
The default view of the report will be today, however, you can change the date to see your inventory values for past days by clicking on the date field and selecting a past date from the calendar. Then, click View.
The Inventory Valuation report can be filtered to show inventory data by the following Statuses:
To view the full data in this report for a specific date, you will want to change the Status to All, choose your desired date, and click View.
You can also search the report by ASIN, MSKU, or by scanning the UPC.
You can Export any view you select.
The report contains the following sortable columns:
- Title - The title of the item
- MSKU - The MSKU for the item
- Status - The status(es) of the item
- Active - The quantity of the item on-hand in an Amazon fulfillment center
- Inbound - The quantity of the item inbound to an Amazon fulfillment center
- Unlisted - The quantity of the item in your Unlisted Inventory
- Fulfillment - The fulfillment channel (FBA or Merchant)
- Inbound Qty - The quantity Amazon is reporting to us that is inbound or being received at their fulfillment centers
- On Hand - The quantity Amazon is reporting to us that you currently have on-hand, which includes fulfillable, unfulfillable, and reserved units
- Unlisted Qty - The quantity in your Unlisted Inventory
- Avg Cost/Unit - The Average Cost/Unit (Buy Cost) of the item based on the costs recorded for the item on the Inventory>FBA, Merchant, and Unlisted Inventory pages
- Total Value - The Total Value of your costs for each item. Total Value = (Inbound Qty + Unlisted + On Hand) * cost/unit based on replenishments
At the bottom of the report, you will also see the Total Value amounts added up and separated by:
- Merchant Fulfilled Inventory
- Amazon Fulfilled Inventory
- Inbound Inventory
- Unlisted Inventory
- The full Total of Merchant Fulfilled + Amazon Fulfilled + Inbound + Unlisted
Hovering over the bar graph reveals quick-glance value by fulfillment channel.
Article is closed for comments.