The Supplier Profitability report shows your profit by supplier. This report allows you to easily analyze how your items are performing by supplier. This can help you efficiently determine where you are getting your best return on investment. By using the 'Advanced Search' button, you can change the report timeframe to show within the last 1 month, the last 3 months, the last 6 months, All, or change the view to 'From' to select a custom date.
You can export any of these views.
Note: For the Profitability reports, data is pulled from sales even if in an Estimated status, so the revenue you see is subject to change within an open settlement period. Although sales and refunds are accounted for in the profitability reports, reimbursements and overhead expenses like inbound shipping/promos are not included.
! The Supplier Profitability report currently does not pull from Sub MSKU data. If units were sold from a later sort sequence, the supplier in that sort sequence will not appear. It will reflect as the supplier that shows on the main inventory page for that MSKU.
The report contains the following sortable columns:
- Supplier - This will show all of the suppliers with sales for the selected time period. If a supplier was not added to an item and it has sold, the profitability will be reflected under N/A. If you click on N/A, you will be taken to all of FBA items that currently do not reflect a supplier - not just the ones in the report within that time period.
- Units Sold - the quantity of units sold for that supplier in the time period selected (order item shipped qty)
- Units Refunded - The number of units refunded that occurred during the selected timeframe
- Revenue - revenue of the orders for that supplier in the time period selected, less the refunded orders.
- % Of Revenue - percent of revenue that supplier made up in the time period selected, less the refunded orders (specific supplier revenue divided by total revenue.)
- Profit - profit of the orders for that supplier in the time period selected, less the refunded orders.
- ROI % - Return on Investment of the orders for that supplier in the time period selected (profit/buy cost of orders and refunded orders*100.)
- On Hand - This is the amount of units on hand for that supplier.
Hovering over a color in the bottom bar reveals a quick-glance profitability of each supplier.