The SKU Profitability report and the ASIN Profitability report feature the same type of data, the only difference being that ASIN profitability will give you a wider scope if you should have multiple MSKUs for the same ASIN within the date range you chose. These reports take into account sales and refunds for both your FBA and MFN listings provide a snapshot of your profit by MSKU or ASIN.
Note: For the Profitability reports, data is pulled from sales even if in an Estimated status, so the revenue you see is subject to change within an open settlement period.
Although sales and refunds are accounted for, reimbursements and overhead expenses like inbound shipping/promos are not included in the totals shown on these reports.
To view these reports, click the Reports tab and select either SKU Profitability or ASIN Profitability from the dropdown menu.
The default view of this page shows data from the last 1 month. The Advanced Search can be utilized to view the entries within a specific timeframe or a custom date range. You can also search the report by Order ID, Title, ASIN, MSKU, or by scanning the UPC.
You can Export any view you select.
The report contains the following sortable columns:
- Title - The title of the product linked to a particular MSKU or ASIN
- MSKU/ASIN - This will show all of the ASINs or MSKUs with sales for the selected time period
- Supplier - The supplier linked to the particular MSKU
- Orders - The quantity of orders for an item in the time period selected
- Units Per Order - The average amount of units per order for an item in the selected time period
- Refunds - The number of orders refunded that occurred during the selected timeframe
- Units per Refund - The average units per refunded order during the selected timeframe
- MFN Shipping - The amount of MFN Shipping for the SKU/ASIN during the selected timeframe
- Revenue - The revenue of the orders for an item in the time period selected, less the refunded orders
- % Of Revenue - The percent of revenue an item made up in the time period selected, less the refunded orders (specific category revenue divided by total revenue)
- Profit - The profit of the orders for an item in the time period selected, less the refunded orders
- ROI % - Return on Investment of the orders for an item in the time period selected (profit/buy cost of orders and refunded orders*100.)
- Cost/Unit - The calculation of the average cost/unit of the remaining on-hand quantities.
- On Hand - The number of units on hand for the item.
The Totals bar at the bottom of the report shows the following values for the timeframe being viewed:
- Uniters Per Order
- Units Per Refund
- Units Sold
- On Hand
Hovering over the bar graph reveals quick-glance profitability of the suppliers for the items that sold in the timeframe being viewed.