The SKU Profitability report and the ASIN Profitability report feature the same type of data, the only difference being that ASIN profitability will give you a wider scope if you should have multiple MSKUs for the ASIN within the date range you chose. By using the 'Advanced Search' button, you can change the report timeframe to show within the last 1 month, the last 3 months, the last 6 months, All, or change the view to 'From' to select a custom date.
You can also search these reports by ASIN, MSKU, Title, or by scanning the UPC to further filter the report. You can export any of these views.
Note: For the Profitability reports, data is pulled from sales even if in an Estimated status, so the revenue you see is subject to change within an open settlement period.
Although sales and refunds are accounted for in the profitability reports, reimbursements and overhead expenses like inbound shipping/promos are not included.
The report contains the following sortable columns:
- Title - title of the product linked to a particular MSKU or ASIN.
- MSKU/ASIN - this will show all of the ASINs or MSKUs with sales for the selected time period.
- Supplier - supplier linked to the particular MSKU.
- Orders - quantity of orders for an item in the time period selected.
- Units Per Order - average amount of units per order for an item in the selected time period.
- Refunds - The number of orders refunded that occurred during the selected timeframe.
- Units per Refund - Average units per refunded order during the selected timeframe.
- MFN Shipping - Amount of MFN Shipping for the SKU/ASIN during the selected timeframe.
- Revenue - revenue of the orders for an item in the time period selected, less the refunded orders.
- % Of Revenue - percent of revenue an item made up in the time period selected, less the refunded orders (specific category revenue divided by total revenue.)
- Profit - profit of the orders for an item in the time period selected, less the refunded orders.
- ROI % - Return on Investment of the orders for an item in the time period selected (profit/buy cost of orders and refunded orders*100.)
- Cost/Unit - This is the a calculation of the average cost/unit of the remaining on hand quantities.
- On Hand - the amount of units on hand for an item.
Hovering over the bar at the bottom of the screen will show the profitability from each supplier for your ASINs or MSKUs.